Welcome to Villa Manana
Hosts: Rob de Rijter and Michel Steen
Manager: substitute in the absence of the owner
Guest: main guest and fellow guests staying at Villa-Mañana
• The lead guest must be 18 years of age or older, responsible for his or her fellow guests, must have a permanent residence or place of residence and must carry a valid ID.
• The prices of the rooms are on www.villa-manana.com, Prices include VAT, breakfast.
• We grant our guests a carefree stay.
However, we are not responsible for loss, theft, accidents, personal injury, medical expenses or damage to property caused by personal inattention or by circumstances beyond our control.
• Of course we expect our guests to report any damage or missing items to us. Any costs will be charged.
• Villa-Mañana is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation such as power failure, wifi, water supplies and technical installations.
• We expect our guests to follow instructions from the owner or manager.
• The owner or manager can deny and/or refuse access to Villa Mañana in the event of violation of these General Terms and Conditions and inappropriate behavior with immediate effect, without further notice and reasons and without refund of the accommodation costs.
• The owner’s administration is decisive in the event of a mutual disagreement, unless the guest can prove otherwise.
• We expect Villa-Mañana guests to abide by the house facts and the general terms and conditions.
Reservation and payment
• The booking can be made by telephone, by e-mail, via our website.
• After receiving a reservation request, Villa-Mañana will send a confirmation (if the room is available).
• The reservation is final after receipt of the deposit. The deposit is 30% of the total amount.
• The deposit must be paid within 7 calendar days of receipt of confirmation.
• If the deposit is not received in time, the reservation request will be cancelled. The guest will be notified by e-mail.
• For reservations with arrival within one week, the deposit must be paid immediately.
• The remaining outstanding amount must be paid in cash on arrival.
Arrival and departure
• On the day of arrival, the room is available from 3 p.m. and check-in is possible until 10 p.m.
• It is appreciated if we know the estimated time of arrival in advance.
• Different arrival times than mentioned above are only possible in consultation.
• In connection with the cleaning of the rooms, it is necessary to vacate them before 11.00 am on the day of departure.
• A late check-out is possible in consultation upon availability of the room.
• Of course we do our utmost to offer our guests a carefree and unforgettable stay.
• When canceling the reservation, the following conditions apply:
– In case of cancellation no right to a refund of the deposit.
– In case of cancellation up to 2 months before the arrival date; no cancellation fees.
– In case of cancellation after 2 months to 1 month before the arrival date; 50% cancellation fee.
– In case of cancellation after 1 month up to and including the arrival date or in case of no-show; 100% cancellation fee.
• The cancellation conditions can only be deviated from at the discretion of the owner or manager (eg in case of calamities).
• In order to qualify for any refund, the cancellation must be communicated directly to the owner by email or telephone.
• After consultation, the agreed amount will be transferred within two weeks.
• No refunds will be made in the event of early departure.
• Villa-Mañana can only cancel the reservation agreement in case of force majeure, natural disaster, extraordinary weather conditions, fire, death of the owners or family, hospitalization or unannounced sale.
• In one of these cases, the owner or manager will offer the guest an alternative as soon as possible.
• If no alternative is possible or the guest does not accept the alternative offered, the full amount will be refunded. Any other costs resulting from the cancellation will not be reimbursed by the owner.
• We recommend taking out travel and/or cancellation insurance.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Villa-Mañana
Rob & Michel.